These Terms were last revised on February 06, 2022.
Welcome to Resumes Recruiter Nigeria (“Resumify.com.ng”). This page constitutes the terms and conditions under which you may access Resumify.com.ng (the “Site”) and use the information contained therein (the “Services”).
Please read these terms and conditions of use (“Terms”) carefully before using the Site or services available from or through it. The Site is owned and operated by Resumify.com.ng (referred to as the “Company”). “You” are the person or entity using the Site.
You understand that by making a purchase, submission or post through Resumify.com.ng, by using the Site (including any content provided therein), Services, or your account or by posting any materials on the Site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms. If you do not accept these Terms in their entirety, you may not access or use the Site and its Services. If you agree to these Terms on behalf of a business, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that business to these Terms and your agreement to these terms will be treated as the agreement of the business. In that event, “you” and “your” refer herein to that business.
DEFINITION OF TERMS
- Agreement is referred to these Terms & Conditions
- The company is referred to the entity that provides independent research, design and writing services to Customers according to the defined terms laid out in this Agreement.
- Employer is referred to a person searching for a potential Candidate for a particular task
- Candidate is referred to an employee in job search
- The Writer is referred to the person, who has agreed to work with the Company on a freelance basis to provide research and writing services under the Company’s terms.
- The designer is referred to the person, who has agreed to work with the Company on a freelance basis to provide Design services under the Company’s terms.
- The customer is referred to the person who places an Order with the Company to obtain the services according to his or her requirements and governed by the defined terms and conditions laid out in this Agreement.
- The order is referred to an electronic request for a paid service from the Customer for a particular Package, Product and/or Service.
- Support Team or Support is the part of the Company’s organizational structure with the mission to assist and coordinate the Order process.
Resumify.com.ng does not provide tax, investment, or financial services other than CV/resume related services.
- The information provided by the user is only to carry out the available services on the site.
- The information is not meant to be, and should not be construed as advice or used for investment purposes.
- Resumify.com.ng shall not be responsible or liable for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information provided by the user for any service to be rendered.
- Resumify.com.ng is not in any way affiliated any financial regulatory authority, agency, or association.
We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time. Regularly check this page for updates. The changes will appear on the Site and will be effective when we post the changes. Your continued use of the Site means you agree to and accept the changes.
Your Limited License to our Intellectual Property
Trademarks and Logos
- The terms; Resumify.com.ng, other related trademarks, services marks, associated logos, all related names, logos, product, service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of RESUMES RECRUITER NIGERIA. You may not use such marks without a written permission. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on the Site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
PROHIBITED USE OF THE SITE
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Resumify.com.ng, a Resumify.com.ng employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm Resumes.com.ng or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Disaggregate data from the Site (whether by manual or automated means) for any commercial, marketing, or data compiling or enhancing purpose.
- Introduce any viruses or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
- Otherwise, attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
APPROVED USER CONTENT
- The Site contains message boards, a chat rooms, profile page, forums, blog page and other interactive features that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “Contributors”) on or through the Site.
- If you voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., username, email address) on the Site, such as on a forum, chat room or on any other user or member-generated pages, that information can be viewed in search engines, collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited contact from other parties. We advise that you not post any personal or other sensitive information on our Site.
- Any Contribution you post to the Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any Contribution on the Site, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assign the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
- You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness. We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Site.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Site.
- Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information related to anyone posting any materials on or through the Site.
- We cannot and do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Site, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or non-performance of the activities described in this section.
- These content standards apply to any and all Contributors and use of Interactive Services. Contributors must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing,
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, harass, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Promote commercial activities or sales.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity if that is not the case.
YOUR INDEMNIFICATION OF US
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Resumes.com.ng, and its staff, directors, owners, employees, agents, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all liability and costs, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of
- (a) Any Contributor, or
- You shall cooperate fully and reasonably in the defense of any such claim. Resumify.com.ng reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
- Your use of the site is at your own risk. Neither, Resumify.com.ng Nor any of its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives or licensors shall be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury or any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or similar damages arising out of your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, the site and the information available on the site or arising out of any action taken in response to or as a result of any information available on the site.
THIRD PARTY LINKS, ADVERTISEMENTS, WEBSITES AND CONTENT
- We do not review or monitor any websites, advertisements, or other media linked to or available through the Site. Therefore, we are not responsible for the content of any such third party advertisements or linked websites. Prior to purchasing any third party products or services described on the Site, you are advised to verify pricing, product quality and other information necessary to make an informed purchase. Neither Resumify.com.ng or its partners or affiliates shall have any liability arising from your purchases of third-party products or services based upon the information provided on the Site, and we shall not receive or review complaints regarding such purchases.
WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY
- Resumify.com.ng deals with copyright infringement in accordance. You may not post, upload, or otherwise place any content or information on the Site that belongs to a third party, unless you have the legal right to do so. If you believe in good faith that your copyrighted work has been reproduced on our Site without authorization in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us. This contact information is only for suspected copyright infringement. Please include the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Site, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material, such as the precise URL (web page) that it appeared on, along with any copies you have of that web page.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and email address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the written notice is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Site is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees).
- It is the policy of Resumes.com.ng to disable the accounts of users who repeatedly post infringing material on the Site.
- All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Site should be directed to email@example.com
Thank you for visiting Resumify.com.ng