These Terms were last revised on February 06, 2012.
- Resumify.com.ng is committed to protecting the privacy of the Customers and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through online payment from a reliable source, transfer to the company’s account which saves the Customers from the risk of having the credit card data disclosed. The Company, however, does not fully guarantee any disclosures of the credit card data that may occur beyond its control and/or without its fault.
- Certain pages on the Company’s website require the Customer to provide the Customer’s name, e-mail address, home address or phone number ( for example, when filling in the order form). The Company does not use this information for any other purpose than verification and to contact the Customer with regards to the Order. All additional files provided by the Customer in order to pass the Verification Process are deleted from the Company’s database right after verification is completed.
- Direct contact between the Customer and the Writer is prohibited to keep the personal information of the Customer safe and confidential. The Customer is welcome to use the numerous interactive features created by the Company for that purpose and a qualified Support Team is available.
- Information provided by the Customer in Order description and in additional files needed for Order completion immediately becomes visible for the Writers once Order is paid. The Company is not responsible for the information voluntarily disclosed by the Customer when placing an Order and highly encourages the Customer to avoid including any personal or billing information (i. e. Customer’s phone number, email address etc.) as well as disclosing the Customer’s identity when communicating with the Writer through the Messaging System.
- Placing an Order: When filling in an Order form, it is the sole responsibility of the Customer to register using valid information. There may be multiple occasions during Order preparation when establishing contact with the Customer is crucial. Failure to provide a valid email address or a correct phone number may affect Order completion and will result in a violation of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. This may lead to forfeiture of any claim to the implied warranty or guarantee by the Customer.
- Payment: The Company cannot begin work on the Customer’s Order until the Customer has paid for the entire amount of the service(s). The Company is not liable or responsible for the failure of a Customer to pay on time. The Customer must be precise and attentive when filling in the Order form.
- Instruction: The Company works based on Customer’s instructions, these instructions must be clear and precise. If the instructions are not clear and additional instructions are needed to complete the Order but are not provided within the required time schedule, the Company cannot fulfill any implied warranty or guarantee and it shall not be held responsible. The Customer is advised that once the Order is completed any revision request must only be based on the initial requirements and description of the original Order. Any changes from the initial instructions of the Order will be considered “editing”. This is an additional service and the Company will not conduct any free revision request that is different or deviates from the original Order requirements and/or description. Instructions and additional requests must be sent before a Writer is assigned to the Customer’s Order. Failure to meet this requirement will result in a violation of this Agreement and forfeiture of any claim to the implied warranty or guarantee.
- Matching of the Academic Level: In the event that the desired academic level chosen by the Customer is the improper academic/quality level (either by accident or not), the Customer shall assume all liability for such error. It shall be the Customer’s sole responsibility to choose the correct academic level that best fits the required assignment at the time of making the Order. If the Customer has made an error while placing an Order, then the Customer must contact the Support Team immediately for assistance.
- Communication Channel: The Messaging System is the communication channel required to be used. It is an easy and convenient way to communicate. The Customer should check messages for any updates from the Support Team, writer or from the designer. The Customer should also promptly address any questions, concerns or give additional instructions using this interactive feature. Failure or neglect to check the Messaging System shall not be sufficient ground for a refund of services rendered. If the Customer does not know how to use the Messaging System, the Customer may contact the Support Team at any time for assistance or instructions.
- Wrong Order Placement: The Company has the right not to process or to resubmit the Customer’s Order in the event that the details indicated are inconsistent to or do not match the Order’s original description. Failure to provide the correct description or choosing the wrong service, deadline extension requests or Writer level upgrade may require additional payments. Please note this is done by the Company only so that it may properly process the Customer’s Order and have the best possible Writer to complete the Customer’s Order. The Customer will always be contacted to approve any additional charges or requests.
- Tracking Order Progress. The Customer is highly encouraged to stay in touch with the Support Team/Writer/Designer and to monitor Order Progress through the Customer’s personal account on the website. Possible statuses of the order are:
- Awaiting payment
- Order has been fully paid for and you will be assigned to a designer/writer soon
- Writer / Designer has started and you have been assigned to a writer or a Designer
- Work in progress – a Writer / Designer is working on your order
- Completed – The service has been uploaded for the Customer’s review. The Customer is welcome to download it from the Customer’s personal account on the website.
- Returned for revision – Writer is revising the Product according to Customer’s instructions.
- Cancelled – the Order is canceled.
- Completed Order: Customer’s order is completed and Ticket is closed
- The client can request a draft from Writer / Designer, however, the Company does not guarantee a draft if Order’s urgency is 3-48 hours.
- Preferred Writer. When placing an Order, the Customer can indicate a preferred Writer to be assigned to an Order. The Company reserves the right to decline preferred Writer request based on Writer’s history, recent quality and lateness issues that might jeopardize Order completion. The Company will inform Customer about it’s decision and provide supporting materials. If the Customer insists on chosen Writer, the Company will not be responsible for failure of the preferred Writer to deliver high quality Product in a timely manner. No refund can be guaranteed at that point.
- Satisfaction: The Company strives for the highest level of satisfaction available. However, the Company cannot and will not be held liable or responsible for any type of delivery issues resulting from problems such as spam filters, incorrect email, lack of internet access or general neglect, among others, which are beyond its control and/or without its fault. The Support Team is available to assist the Customer with any delivery problems of the Order. The Company will do its best to meet the Customer’s academic writing needs by maintaining up-to-date software. However, it is the sole responsibility of the Customer to provide the correct contact information to the Company.
- Timely Delivery: In case of timely delivery of the Service, the Company will not be responsible for failure of the Customer to download the Service. Please note that the Customer will still be billed for the service rendered and no refund is guaranteed at this point in order to pay the Writer or the designer for the work done.
- Billing Protection: Protecting billing information of the Customers and eliminating fraud is a priority that the Company takes seriously. The Company is obliged by authorities along with merchant providers and banks to protect the credit card holders who purchase from it. Accordingly, due to the nature of the Company’s business, type of Product and the fact that it is delivered by electronic means, no handwritten signature is required as proof of delivery.
- Fraudulent Activities: In case we notice any act, the Company may request the Customer to provide:
- Photo-copy of Customer’s credit card (the digits or numbers may be covered except the last 4)
- Photo-copy of Customer’s Passport (or visa copy for international students)
- Photo-copy of Customer’s official ID (Driver’s License or other government issued ID)
- Authorization code from Customer’s bank.
- The required documents may be made by a scanner, digital camera or cell phone with a camera. Everything provided by the Customer in order to pass the Verification Process is never shared with any third parties. The copies that are requested are not used for any other purpose but only to verify the Customer’s identity. For the Customer’s security, the Company does not store files and documents that are sent for verification. These are immediately trashed once Verification is completed.
- When requested to verify the Customer’s billing information, it is the Customer’s sole responsibility to comply immediately to ensure that the billing information meets the Company’s anti-fraud policies and procedures. Any verification requests must be completed within the following time schedule
- If the Order is requested to be delivered within 48 hours and 10 days the Customer’s billing information must be verified within the first 8 hours to comply with any implied warranty or guarantee.
- If the Customer’s urgency level is within 12-24 hours the Customer’s billing information must be verified within the first 1 hour to comply with any implied warranty or guarantee.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel any paid Order at its own determination or decision in case there is lack of cooperation/communication from the Customer’s side that affects Order completion or a suspicion by the Company that the Customer is engaged in a fraudulent activity. The Company does not guarantee reimbursement in the circumstances described above. Each case is analyzed separately and final decision depends on the number of factors. The Company shall have sole discretion to take action based on the particular circumstances of each case.
- The service ordered is guaranteed to be original and delivered in a timely manner.
- The Company does not and cannot guarantee that editing, proofreading, formatting services will free. If payment is involved, the information will be carried across
- If the Customer needs to cancel an Order, it may be made at any time prior to the completion of the Order.
- All refunds and cancellations should be communicated and expressed in writing by using the Order Messaging System or by e-mailing the Support Team. In the unlikely event that the Customer is not satisfied with the after the specified deadline, the Customer may request a partial refund. It is the sole discretion of the Company to approve or disapprove any request on an individual case to case basis.
- In case of a refund request due to bad quality of the service, the Customer must provide strong reasons, and examples to back up the claim for refund. Only after an extended list of violations is provided, will the request for refund be forwarded to the Quality Control Department for further investigation and refund request approval. Please note that the Company can also ask for additional materials or evidence to support the request. Quality Control Department reserves the right to decline refund inquiry if aforementioned information or documents are not provided when the request is made.
- If the refund request is not received within seventy-two (72) hours after Order completion it is to be assumed that the Customer is satisfied with the service and the Customer will not be eligible for any refunded amount.
- In case a full refund is issued or Order becomes unpaid in circumstances where the service rendered has already been delivered, the Company retains full authorship for the Service completed and reserves the right to use, resell, distribute and share it to other third parties. The Customer is then not eligible to use the service for whatever purpose.
- E-Messages Alerts allow the Customers to receive alerts on their Email By placing an Order, the Customer agrees to receive messages and updates from the Company. The Company also reserves the right to alter or modify any message Alerts at any time without further notice to the Customer which may include special offers and discounts.
- The Company reserves the right to contact the Customers by email regarding new services, discounts, special offers and any other information that the Company may deem useful for the Customers.
- The Customer consents to receive emails and other forms of electronic communications including but not limited to push notifications, SMS from the Company or any other third party which the Company may allow.
- The Customer expressly waives any cause of action against the Company for receiving the emails and other forms of electronic communications from the Company for advertising and promotional or informative purposes.
Breach of Contract
- Breach of this Agreement by the Customer shall be held to be a waiver of any other or subsequent breach. All remedies afforded in this Agreement shall be taken and construed as cumulative, that is, in addition to every other remedy provided herein or by law.
- The Company reserves the right to modify, amend, revise or otherwise change any and all provisions of this Agreement. The Customer expressly agrees to be bound by any subsequent modification, amendment, revision or changes as contemplated herein, by the continued rendition of services by the Company. It shall be the obligation of the Customer to review this Agreement for changes from time to time since any changes are reflected in this section of the website
- This Agreement contains the entire stipulations between the Customer and the Company, and no statements, promises, or inducements made by either party or agent of either party that are inconsistent herein shall be valid or binding unless expressly authorized under this Agreement. This Agreement may not be enlarged, modified, or altered except in writing signed by the parties and indorsed on this Agreement. This Agreement shall supersede all previous communications, representations, or agreements, either verbal or written, between the Customer and the Company.
- It is understood and agreed by the Customer that if any part, term, or provision of this Agreement is held by the courts to be illegal or in conflict with any law of the state where made, the validity of the remaining portions or provisions shall not be affected, and the rights and obligations of the Customer shall be construed and enforced as if the Agreement did not contain the particular part, term, or provision held to be invalid.
- It is mutually understood and agreed that this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the place where the Company holds its principal place of business, or in any other place at the determination of the Company.
Place of Suit
- Any action or other judicial proceedings for the enforcement of this Agreement or any of its provisions shall be instituted in the courts of competent jurisdiction in the place where the Company holds its principal place of business or in any other place at the determination of the Company.