Career Level manager
Experience 2 Years
Job Function Hospitality & Leisure
Bheerhugz CafÃ© is a stylish lounge, ideal for personal, group, corporate and social hang out. Located in two popular mainland areas of Lagos state, Nigeria, “Bheerhugz” as popularly called, is a one stop location for all social, family and corporate functions. Since inception in January 2012, at the Upper floor, Ikeja City Mall, Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos, Bheerhugz has extended its reach to the ever lively part of Lagos, Surulere; where its second outlet opened at the Upper ground, Adeniran Ogunsanya Shopping Mall, Surulere, Lagos in January 2013. Known and appreciated for its all round, top of the notch service, Bheerhugz is popular for its warm, friendly and professional service from food and drinks to events.
- Is involved with the delivering excellent customer services and maintain a high level of customer management always.
- Is involved in the setup and effective operations of the shop within company policy, always.
- Is involved in the results achieved in the shop including profit and loss performance, mega stock and standards.
- Ensures that opening and closing procedures are adhered to, in line with company policy.
- Responsible for the security, health and safety of staff, customers and property.
- Is involved in overseeing all areas of the shop including third-party providers
- Maximize all sales opportunities in the shop including quality of food and drink service and availability using all company point of sale as directed; understand all promotions and point of sale requirements and work with the team and General Manager to maximize sales at every opportunity.
- Make use of all inventory management tools
- Ensure full availability of all drinks, food and forecast appropriately to meet shop demands during low and high seasons
- Manage all delivery process including, timely stock counts, line checks, wastage reports and loss investigation etc.
- Follow all company security procedures, including loss prevention measures and procedures for the security of staff and premises always.
- Carry out risk assessments to ensure staff and customers safety, ensure the adherence to children specific guidelines.
- Monitor and manage all maintenance issues and manage third party contractors, including cleaners where applicable.
- Manages the shop including motivating and leading the team to work to the highest standard always.
- Manages the day to day performance of subordinates in line with company policies and procedures
- Manages and maintain subordinate’s welfare and trainings with the help of the Human Resources team.
- Always adhere to all company policies and procedures and licensing laws.
- Is involved in establishing marketing strategies to meet the organizational sales and performance objectives
- Ensures that the business operations run smoothly and according to the company’s policy
- Helps to carry out research and analyse the current market conditions, competitor information and proffer recommendations to Management
- Contribute to the development of the brand.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with 2 – 5 years work experience.