Career Level Management
Experience 3 Years
Job Function Marketing & Communication
- You will be responsible for managing the media activities of Jumia’s Strategic brand partners: the Joint Business Plan (JBP) Partners.
- You will have a dozen JBP brands in your portfolio to animate monthly with an expectation of high-achieving campaigns.Should bandwidth allow, you will also be able to support some of our key strategic sellers that are not part of regional JBPs but covered in local ones.
- You will be working closely with the Strategic Vendor Service (SVS), each leading one brand regionally from the commercial, logistic.
As the end to end owner of the execution of all media activities of the regional JBP partners in your country, your responsibilities include:
- Defining a monthly media plan for your brands.
- Executing the media plan once aligned with the brand.
- Analyzing the media plan performance at channel level & optimizing it intra-month.
- Reporting on the results and building recommendations brand by brand to improve the coming months plans.
- Building relationships with local JBP brand teams as well as the Adops & marketing teams.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Growth hacker mindset.
- Brand DNA sensitivity is a plus.
- 2 / 3 years experience managing online marketing campaigns: multi-channel management, at ease with marketing KPIs and campaign budget management.
- Enjoying data crunching and at ease with large data sets and multiple sources of info.
- Enjoying working with multi-stakeholders.
- Good English level.
- A unique experience in an international, entrepreneurial, yet structured environment.
- An unparalleled personal and professional improvement as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
- The opportunity to be part of a team full of talented people with the best backgrounds.