Career Level Officer
Experience 5 Years
Job Function Management & Business Development
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world. We are recruiting to fill the position
- We are now looking for a Sourcing Business Partner. Your role will make Ericsson and our Customers successful by actively contributing towards securing short and long-term profitable business.
- Through your early engagement in Partner organizations, you will drive higher value contribution from third-party deliveries to a business. To drive value, relevant category strategies and preferred supplier lists shall be endorsed through active participation in strategic Sales and product/project forums, including business and product decision meetings.
- The Sourcing Partner shall promote new business ideas that are based on optimized value extraction through collaboration from third parties and Ericsson supplier base, other business benchmarking, and Sourcing strategies.
- You will also be accountable for the Sourcing contribution of business opportunity or concept to delivering on Partner expectations.
- Conspire and commit to Partnering with the business.
- Drive and manage the 3rd party demand and internal stakeholders.
- An advisor and dedicated to partner engagement.
- Responsible for risk management for 3rd party.
- Inspire business ideas, strategies & preferred supplier list.
- Hold sourcing responsible for the profitability.
- Optimize Sourcing performance targets.
- And you will back & support M&A sourcing projects.
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Education: A first Academic Degree or equivalent qualification in Procurement and Supply Chain Management (An MBA is a plus)
- MCIPS certification would be a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years of sourcing experience and/or extensive experience negotiation telecom projects with subcontractors.
- Demonstrated ability in procurement & sourcing function.
- Sourcing Practice, Process & Strategy Knowledge.
- Business Understanding and Business Modelling Skills.
- Writing documentation and presentation
- Change & Improvement Management Skills.
- Commercial Acumen & Skills.
- Deciding & Initiating Action.
- Sourcing or Sales Background.
- Having IT or Telecommunication Experience.
- Certification in Contract Management or Sourcing will be an advantage.