Career Level Mid-Level
Experience 3 Years
Job Function Engineering & Technology
We offer a wide range of services tailored to meet your specific needs. Consulting – Business analysis, research, vendor sourcing and IT advisory. Implementation – Solution implementation and integration on-premise and in the cloud. Development Cross-platform mobile apps and bespoke web development Training Online and on-site training.
We are looking for a driven and result-oriented developer for a full-time entry-level engagement to join and grow with our dynamic team. As a solution engineer, you will play a vital role within our intelligent process automation capacity in delivering timely and elegant solutions to the business requirements of our clients. The role is a hybrid (remote with occasional on-site team/client meetings).
- A minimum of HND or Bachelor’s degree.
- Critical thinking, problem-solving, and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability and desire to rapidly learn and apply new technologies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- The ability to self-motivate.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following tasks and objectives:
- Participate in the development, testing, and deployment of solutions.
- Collaborate with team members in fulfilling business requirements for any given product/solution.
- Possess a strong understanding of the platforms we build/develop on: ProcessMaker BPA, UiPath RPA, and Microsoft Power Platform.
- Work with relevant team members in preparing essential process/product documentation: PDDs, SDDs, TSDs, etc.
- Build and run automated tests and perform functional testing of business solutions
- Troubleshoot and resolve solution issues effectively and efficiently.
- Create, manage, and maintain MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server and NoSQL databases.
- Provide post-implementation support for deployed solutions.
- Attend training courses, workshops and seminars; stay abreast of industry breakthroughs and any new relevant programming technology.