Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Job Function Marketing & Communication
Sales & Marketing Executive at Cifman College
CIFMAN COLLEGE is a co-educational secondary institution, founded in April 2009, with focus on offering all round education through an integrated scheme of a mix of Nigerian and British curricula.
The curricula and co curricula activities are student centered and are channeled towards students’ strength and their core competence in a bid to achieve independence in learning and learners being critical to what they learn.
To support the school administrator in raising the visibility of the School by carrying out an effective marketing and communications plan in order to; attract new students across the School’s portfolio of programmes; Publicise the strengths of the academic faculty.
- Updating the School’s social media accounts
- Updating information about the School on external websites and directories
- Providing ideas and input into the development of new emarketing materials
- Responsible for the School’s publicity stands and other event support materials
- Ordering new stock as required and ensuring the supply of stock to events
- Selection and ordering of promotional merchandise for exhibitions and for use as corporate gifts
- Assistance and coordination on Open Days
- Coordinating the School’s annual graduation prize-giving
- Supporting the School Administartor in booking, designing and tracking advertising for the School as required
- Creative input into new advertising campaigns
- Maintaining a photo library and arranging external photo shoots and filming with School staff and students
- A Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- Professional qualification is an added advantage
- 2-5 years of experience in marketing role and some evidence of professional development within marketing
- Fundamental knowledge in sales and marketing
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office word-processing, spreadsheet and presentation packages
- Good knowledge of managing a similar business
- Communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Business analysis and market research skills
- Ability to develop new markets and business relationships
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Bold and result-driven
- Ability to adapt the company’s vision with proven flexibility
- Problem-solving skills
- Great people skills