Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Job Function Marketing & Communication
Electronic Payplus Limited is a customer focused, smart card and payment solution service provider incorporated in 2004. The company commenced operations in 2005 with POS terminal deployment and changed its line of business to Smart card production and personalization in 2009. Electronic Payplus Limited is known for its world class service delivery.
- Responsible for managing the sales in Government/commercial sectors, developing business plans covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organization’s presence within the non-financial institutions sphere.
- Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales by developing the relationship through motivation, counseling, skills development and product knowledge development.
- Assist in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort), realistic costs of operating the sales force; and sales promotion programme plans.
- Establish, maintain and expand customer base of the organization
- Increase business opportunities through various routes to market
- Maintain and increasing sales of the organizations products
- Quarterly and Annual Market update report on new services, competitors, business opportunities, etc
- Responsible of management of accounts and key accounts
- Work closely with other job functions in the company to improve overall services level
- Follow up with customers to settle account receivables
- Full compliance with the standard operating procedures and information security policy
- Closure of all audit non-conformity within stipulated time(MasterCard, Verve, VISA, and Internal audit).
- Other duties as assigned by line manager
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or any Social Science related academic qualification.
- Professional Qualification will be an added advantage
- 2-3 years working experience.
Key Skills and competencies
- Persuasive Speaking skills
- Active Listening Skills
- Social Perceptive skills
- Coordinating skills
- Service Orientating skills
- Critical Thinking skills
- Monitoring/ Assessing skills
- Writing g skills
- Judgment and Decision Making Skills
- Personnel Management skills
- Time Management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Negotiation skills
- Instructing and Active Learning skills.