Career Level Executive
Experience 7 Years
Job Function Engineering & Technology
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos State
Note: At least 5 years of which must be in Enterprise IT Sales is a MUST.
The purpose of this job is to provide required leadership for the sales team and ensure that sales and marketing services are efficiently and effectively delivered to clients in line with overall company objectives.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the Sales team.
• Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the Sales team and manage the sales program accordingly.
• Provide on-the-ground support for Sales Executives as they generate leads and close new deals.
• Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
• Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching, performance review and reward of Sales Executives.
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
• Any first degree or relevant Certification
• Required to have 7+ year’s work experience in Sales
• At least 5 years of which must be in enterprise IT sales.
•Solid knowledge of customer values, needs, and goals to design processes solving for customers first.
•Provide offers, sales promotions, and campaigns.
•Experience creating an inclusive team environment that fosters trust and a sense of empowerment.
•Proven track record of overachieving sales targets in a high velocity, high growth business focused on SMB.
•Excellent communication skills.
•Proven track record of sales success, achievement and enterprise account management.
•Strong negotiation skills.