Career Level Management
Experience 2 Years
Job Function Engineering & Technology
Ipas is a nonprofit organization working to achieve a world where every woman and girl has the right and ability to determine her own sexuality and reproductive health. Through local, national, and global partnerships, Ipas works to ensure that women and girls have improved sexual and reproductive health and rights, through enhanced access and use of contraceptive care.
Contract Duration: 6 Months with the possibility of extension
The IT Coordinator will be responsible for the configuration, implementation, and maintenance of all IT technologies in the country office. The IT Assistant will focus on the efficient setup, maintenance, and administration of all hardware, software, and local networks. The IT Coordinator will, furthermore, ensure accessible and high-quality IT support and training to team members, and will continually assess and identify the most appropriate IT solutions to meet the organization’s changing needs.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Provide technical support to staff on hardware and software related issues
- Install and configure software and hardware (printers, network cards, etc.)
- Research and respond to IT-related questions; troubleshoot problems; maintains workstation and LAN performance
- Provide training for systems, platforms, and applications
- Maintain software licenses and upgrade schedules
- Monitor system and network performance and diagnoses hardware/software faults
- Support transitions to new systems, platforms, and applications
- Install requested application/s on the user machine
- Maintain computer and video equipment in the conference rooms, copiers, and phones; provides technical support to users when problems arise
- Communicate with IT vendors to troubleshoot and resolve any technical problems
- Conduct regular IT equipment audits for preventive maintenance and repairs where necessary
- Performs other duties as may be assigned
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in IT field and 2 years’ experience working in an office environment
- Must have experience providing IT Hardware and Software Deployment, Troubleshooting, and problem Resolution support to end-users
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a changing and dynamic work environment
- Must have IT experience, including a good understanding of networking and/or network monitoring.
N150,000 – N300,000
Method of Application
Applications are welcome from qualified candidates based in Abuja. The candidate will be chosen through a competitive application process. Please submit an application letter and CV as a “single attachment” on or before 11th March 2022.
Application documents should be sent to IpasNigeria.Procurement@ipas.org with subject line reading the Job title e.g IT Coordinator