Career Level Officer
Experience 5 Years
Job Function Engineering & Technology
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
- Install, maintain and repair ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
- Identify maintenance risks on equipment.
- Diagnose electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
- Clean, adjust and repair systems, and performing warranty services.
- Perform emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Provide technical direction and on-the-job training.
- Keep daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Ensure compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Comply with service standards, work instructions and customers’ requirements.
- Assist with customers’ queries
- Minimum of Trade Test in Electrical or its equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Electrical maintenance.