Career Level Executive
Experience 3 Years
Job Function Marketing & Communication
Job Title: Graphics Designer/Digital Marketer
Location: Egbeda, Lagos (Mainland)
Should have Experience working in a web development environment, A strong visual and technical portfolio, an agile development process. Should have knowledge of refine graphic designs for websites, UI/UX.
A high level of proficiency using Adobe products (or equivalent tools). Knowledge of browser compatibility across multiple platforms and devices. Strong ability to design with accessibility in mind. Must have strong skills in 2D & 3D Graphics, Motion Graphics, Familiar with Animate, After effect, Premier Pro, Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, Corel Draw, XD, Figma, or equivalent application(s).
Highly skilled social media Manager (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Google etc.)
Qualifications: Minimum of National Diploma in Computer, Design, Fine Arts, Physics, Electrical / Electronics or Telecommunications Engineering or other related discipline.
• Must be able to use Graphics software, Photoshop 80%, CorelDraw 80%, Premier Pro 100%, after effect 80%, and other adobe software.
• Knowledge cinema4d and any other 3d software will be an added advantage.
• Select and develop colors, images, text style, and layout graphics for product illustrations, logos, videos, and websites to convey client message.
• Work on tasks pertaining to design style, format, print production and timescales on all banners, graphics, captions, prints and designs.
• Support in the development of concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, logos, social media posts, websites & digital campaigns.
• Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites.
• Design and develop micro sites, banners, video ads, rich emails and other electronic media.
• Develop digital storyboards and animation as demanded.
• Integrate visually and enhance creative concept, architecture, UI and navigation design for web sites, online advertising and mobile.
• Exceptional creativity and innovation
• Must be able to work in a team
• Knowledge of copywriting and Search Engine Optimization SEO process or SEM expertise with experience in Google Analytics a plus
• Relevant marketing experience managing google ads, Twitter ads and Facebook ads accounts
• Possess a solid understanding of social media marketing and campaigning
• Ability to deliver on deadline
Skills and Abilities:
• Proven graphic design experience with a strong portfolio
• Ability to execute customer requests
• Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
• Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
• Loves art and color
• Creative and self-motivating
• Highly organized and detailed
Application Closing Date: 28th February, 2022.
Method of Application: Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below https://elonatech.com.ng/career/ to apply
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted