Career Level Officer
Experience 2 Years
Job Function Marketing & Communication
Hantek is an IT training institute and a firm for IT solutions keen on advocating the importance of IT development to the Nigerian economy, its youths and businesses. For IT to thrive, there needs to be a sizable number of highly skilled people who can understand and use technology. Our goal is to breakdown the process of learning technology.
A Digital Marketing Specialist, or Digital Marketer, is responsible for helping maintain a brand by working on marketing campaigns. Their duties include performing market research, strategizing with other marketing professionals and creating content to aid in the success of marketing campaigns.
Digital Marketer Duties and Responsibilities
Duties will often include the following:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Research advertising trends
- Research competitors’ pricing and products
- Decide on appropriate placement of ads
- Determine what content will reach customers
- Develop projects to create content
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
Digital Marketing Specialist Skills and Qualifications
Digital Marketing Specialists should have:
- HND/B.Sc. in Marketing or related fields
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.