Career Level Officer
Experience 3 Years
Job Function Marketing & Communication
Customer Service Representative / Social Media Assistant
WangarauFoods is a food processing and packaging company located on the mainland in Lagos state and is currently expanding. We need competent hands for the position of Social Media Assistant/ Customer Service Representative.
As a Social Media Assistant/ Customer Service Representative works closely with the social media manager to create engaging content for our company’s social media presence, including keeping social media channels updated, Also you will be taking orders from customers, attending to walk-in customers, working with the logistics department and seek out new social media avenues and ways of connecting with audiences.
NOTE: MUST LIVE WITHIN YABA AND ITS IMMEDIATE ENVIRONS!!!
- Manages company social media channels, including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms.
- Engages in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms,
- Creates dynamic written, graphic, and video content. Optimizes content following search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC).
- Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation.
- Assists social media management with large projects, events, and community management.
- Works as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns Analyses and reports audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects.
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content. Work with marketing and social media team members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy.
- Writes and distributes e-newsletters to subscribers. Manages social media communications.
- Uses timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analysing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize visits, Social Media Assistant.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Marketing or Social Media Marketing Degree.
- Technological Skills.
- Relevant knowledge in SEO and PPC.
- Good in content writing and creation, graphic design, campaign execution.
- Strong Communication Skills, Networking, Idea Presentation.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Strong Customer-Service skills and enthusiasm.
- Bilingual communication skills.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT LIVE WITHIN YABA AND ITS IMMEDIATE ENVIRONS.
The subject of the email should reflect the role and where you reside.